Wealth Protection – covering life’s ‘what ifs’
During difficult times of illness or bereavement, life is tough enough to cope with, and financial worries can be an added burden that you can well do without. It is our role to identify the potential hazards and help you minimise their impact.
- If you were to die prematurely would your family be able to remain in your home with financial security?
- If you were unable to work though ill health, would you be able to meet your essential expenditure?
- In the event of serious illness would you prefer to be able to repay any mortgage or other debt immediately?
- Would you feel it important to be able to access medical facilities more quickly and comfortably than is often the case within the NHS?
- On your death will the Chancellor receive more of your estate than your individual children/beneficiaries?
We can work with you to plan for these unwelcome possibilities among others, so that should the worst happen you have some peace of mind that you have made some financial preparation, and can focus on what matters. We will help you choose appropriate levels/types of cover.
We also advise on other types of protection applicable to companies too (see our Corporate Financial Planning page).